Today is RyRo’s 33rd birthday and in honor of that, I thought I would write 33 things about him that I love.
- Your Laugh. It’s absolutely contagious and I can hear you from anywhere in a room.
- Your ability to turn anything into a Praise and Worship Song. Cue Law and Order SVU Theme Song: “We Will Praise Your Name. Give You all the Glory.”
- Your incredible fashion sense.
- Your loyalty to those in your inner circle.
- Your fierce passion for striving for excellence in all that you do.
- Your love for the arts.
- Your love for Beaux, LiLi, and Bammy.
- That you drop me off at the door of church every single Sunday.
- Your kleenex ministry. (Hey, somebody has got to do it.)
- Your passion for travel.
- Your sense of humor.
- That you are impossible to argue with. Because you usually do something that makes me laugh.
- The way you make everything fun. Even the most mundane of task. They are better with you.
- The way you push me to always dream.
- That you are a dreamer.
- Your love for our city.
- Your love for your family (And Mine).
- That you always want to pull the best out of those around you.
- Your love for music.
- That you know the answer to almost any question I have about what is going on in Houston.
- That you are a researcher.
- You never get lost.
- You never raise your voice.
- That you know the words to almost every broadway musical ever.
- That you were Captain of the Theater Team in High School.
- You tell me when an outfit looks great but also when it needs some “adjusting.”
- The way you love me.
- The way you love our home.
- The way you take pride in our home.
- That you always serve guest in our home. Even when we have 30+ girls in the house for small group!
- Your snooty but loveable personality.
- That you are always up for new adventure.
Happy Birthday! You keep getting better with age!
(Visited 86 times, 1 visits today)