When i went into my third trimester, I could not believe how fast time had flown by. Today marks only 29 days until our baby boy shows up and Ryan and I could not be MORE ready.
- Corn Dogs with mustard.
- Not food related, but I really want to go swimming like everyday, but it’s been too cold and I just can’t bring myself to get into the pool.
- Groin area pain. I have been dealing with this even in my second trimester, but it has not gone away. Basically, where my legs connect to my torso, it feels like my muscles are being ripped. OUCH. This is still pretty terrible and has gotten WAY worse.
- Exhaustion. I started to get super tired again and decided I did not take nearly enough naps this pregnancy. I am allowing myself to rest this last trimester.
- HUNGER. I literally can not get full.
- Trying to rest. I am constantly up to something. Organizing, cleaning…etc. I wish I could learn to rest, but I just have a really hard time when I feel there is so much to be done.
- All the Celebrating! I had 3 Baby Showers. Ryan and I felt so loved, celebrated, and were just overjoyed that so many people blessed us so we can welcome our son with everything he will need!
- Maternity photos: I cant wait to share some of these with you!
- Walking. I did a lot of walking.
- Doing all the fun things I love for the last time as just me (well, with my little buddy wiggling around). Going to Target. Spontaneous nail salon runs. Spontaneous Boutique runs. I know that my life isn’t over. That my adventure is just beginning and I am so thrilled for that but I know that I am entering a new season and things will be different.
- My first NBA Game!
- I modeled in a fashion show at Anthropologie at 35 Weeks.
Ms. Dodie from Lakewood praying a special prayer over Bennett! I just love her.
- Lots of baby movement. He moves all the time which is exciting/weird/painful at times.
This bump is the real deal! Everyday, I just feel bigger and bigger. I AM HUGE.
Fun Things that Happened During my Third Trimester:
- The baby showers!
- Getting to shop for my baby boy and buy all the things that we did not receive from our registry!
- Installing the car seat!
- Going to our Hospital Tour, Prepared Birth Class, and Breastfeeding Class! Some people thing the classes are pointless, but i learned so much and really enjoyed them.
Some things I am looking forward to in the 4th Trimester (AKA REAL LIFE IS HAPPENING)!
- Holding my baby! Ryan and I just can’t wait to see him, hold him, have him here. We are so ready.
- Being a MOM!
- Being done with being pregnant. Even though I had a wonderful pregnancy. I just did not really enjoy being pregnant. I am so ready to be in my own body again without my little body snatcher. I’m also really looking forward to being able to bend over again.
Today marks only 29 days until the baby comes! I will be 36 weeks tomorrow and we can not wait until this little baby is here!